Letter From The CEO
As we continue to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely, we wanted to reach out and share the actions Open Arms Health Care is taking to keep your loved ones, our employees, and any third-party partners safe and healthy. As your trusted provider, we are committed to delivering the OAHC services you know and deserve.
Hygiene standards for our employees, homes, vehicles, and care are and will always be a top priority. However, as the situation continues to evolve in North America, we have taken additional steps to ensure our services do not waiver and continue to exceed. Each of the providers that care for your loved one has been trained to uphold and practice these measures, and we are closely following the latest guidance from the CDC, WHO, HIPAA, DOH, local governments, and public health agencies.
These enhanced safety measures include:
- Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, including workstations, vehicles, counters, phones, appliances, electronic devices, and knobs.
- Modifying activity calendars to ensure that your loved one continues to have access to the community while being safe
- Increasing replacement rate of high turnover objects
- Increasing weekly deep cleanings of each home
- Assessing your loved one’s environment to manage their risk of exposure to infectious diseases
- Ensuring each provider has the information they need to stay healthy or stay at home if they feel unwell.
- Establishing a response team dedicated to guiding our organization swiftly in response to this evolving issue while ensuring the care of your loved one
Thank you for your continued trust and understanding.
Leif Johnson Jr.
Open Arms Health Care, LLC